Shina Peller’s excellent achievements for the people of Oke-Ogun and the Iseyin/Itesiwaju/Kajola/Iwajowa Federal Constituency have been revealed.
Who Is Shina Peller?
Shina Peller is the son of famous magician from Iseyin, Oyo State, Folorunsho Moshood Abiola popularly known as ‘Professor Peller’.
He is an industrialist and philanthropist whose community involvements have been hailed by members of the public.
He is a Chemical Engineering graduate of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, and the owner of popular Lagos nightclub, Quilox which has been adjudged as one of the best in Africa.
What Is Shina Peller Running For?
Peller is vying to become a Member of the House of Representatives, representing the Iseyin/Itesiwaju/Kajola/Iwajowa Federal Constituency. He is running on the platform of the All Progressives Congress(APC).
What Stands Peller Out As The Candidate Of Choice?
Peller’s impressive antecedents, even before he decided to vie for a political position are well known by the people of the Oke-Ogun part of Oyo State.
His achievements have touched young and old, and his contribution to the growth of his community has helped his constituents to live better lives.
Some of Peller’s achievements are listed below;
- He organised Peller Unity Cup for the 10Lgs in Oke-Ogun to foster unity and ensure peaceful coexistence of his people.
- He built 4 boreholes each for each of the four local governments in his constituency namely Iseyin, Itesiwaju, Kajola and Iwajowa making the boreholes 16 in number.
- The NYSC hostel he is building at Oyo State NYSC Orientation Camp in Iseyin is almost completed.
- Many people suffering from eye impairments and losing their sights were rescued through his initiative, Shina Ayo Medical Program.
- The Science Laboratory and Modern Library he is building at Ansarudeen Grammar School in Iseyin is almost completed.
- He built blocks of classrooms in various public secondary schools within his constituency.
- He organised Shina Ayo Quiz Competition for public secondary schools in his constituency and obtained NECO forms for all outstanding students.
- He sponsored the approval and installation of transformers in places where they were in dire need of electricity.
He paid school and medical fees of the people within his constituency that couldn’t afford the bill.
- Many people who had been longing to attend Hajj and Jerusalem pilgrimages but couldn’t afford to became fulfilled when he decided to sponsor them.
- Employment Opportunities are being given to many people in his constituency through the Shina Ayo Empowerment Program (SAEP).